Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home Away from Home - Canadian Scrapbooker Sketch - October Afternoon

Hello there!

Thanks for popping by today.  I want you to know how much I appreciate you visiting.  I love sharing with my visitors and learning things from fellow bloggers!

Today I am sharing a layout I created based on this month's Canadian Scrapbooker Sketch.  Did you know that they post monthly sketches?  You can check them out here.

When I saw the sketch this month, I was super exited as it is a 1 page sketch that holds 6 photos.  I had recently printed several smaller photos of our trailer, but hadn't quite decided how I wanted to use them.  The inspiration hit as soon as I saw this sketch.

Check out my layout.....
I was only able to add 5 of my photos, but I love the way they look at stacked and staggered.  And I love how home these October Afternoon papers are.  Part of the Canadian Scrapbooker's challenge is to use Canadian products, unfortunately they aren't as plentiful as they should be, and I didn't have a ton in my stash but the wood grain paper is from Harmonie and the small alpha stickers are from Rose Moka.





We love this trailer, we bought it last spring and spent many happy, lazy summer days there, last year.  We have been missing it like crazy this winter.  If you can't find me on May 10th, it's because it is season opening day! ;)

Thanks for popping by today!
Don't be a stranger.
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I love the clusters, the subtle colours and the "vintage" type photos of your trailer. Lovely work (as always).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!