Monday, March 26, 2012

Playing along with the Create Blog - Card

Hi there!

I am back again today to share another card.  This one was created to play along with the challenge of the week from the Create Blog, which was to use honeycombs or hexagon patterns on a card.

This is what I came up with....

I cut a few hexagons out of a sheet of Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup paper, then I added the tag, a pop dotted scalloped circle and some die cut leaves, flowers. buttons and a butterfly.  Then I went back and strategically added another layer of hexagons here and there for dimension.



edited April 2nd... I am super excited to share that this card was featured on the Create blog here!

Thank you for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is such a striking card. Really makes me feel springy with the honeycomb look :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!