Thursday, March 22, 2012

rainbow card -Challenge Card,

Hello all!

Recently I was talking to a girl friend about entering challenges and envying people that can make one project that is suitable for many challenges.  This completely amazed me!  I consider myself luck if I can make some work within the guidelines of 2 challenges! And it so happens today is one of those days!

This month's challenge from Papercrafts (you can see the blog post here ) was to create something with rainbow colours.  And at the Mojo Monday blog, this week's sketch #233, can be found here.  So after combining the two challenges this is what I came up with.......


And here are a couple of close up shots.....

Patttern papers - AC and MME
cardstock - misc.
treat cup - Stampin Up
inks - CTMH
rubon - I'm sorry I do not remember
gems - MME


Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So cool -- I love the bright colours and the jelly belly idea! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!