Monday, March 19, 2012

One Fine Day - Authentique

Hi there!

I am back today with another quick share.  I decided to play along with this week's challenge over at Frosted Designs, I have only recently discovered this challenge blog after learning about it from some of my LGS team mates.  This week's challenge was to add wings of some sort to  our page.  I added mine in the form of butterflies, not very original I'm afraid but fitting with my layout.

Still loving the Authentique, this 'Loyal" line is a huge fav of mine!

Thanks for popping in!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG Laura, I just adore this LO...it has to be one of my faves from you!!! The colors, the little pins, that awesome photo...Just fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their papers too Laura! Can't buy enough of them!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!