Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ScrapMuch? 10 000 Visitors Blog Hop

Hello all!

Did you hear the news?  ScrapMuch? is celebrating 10 000 visitors to their blog, with a blog hop!

If you arrived here on your own, you might want to pop on over to the ScrapMuch? blog and play along from the beginning.

To join in on the fun, you will need to visit 3 blogs and then the ScrapMuch? blog, gathering 'secret words' as you go along.  Leave a little love / comment at each of the blogs and then finally, leave a comment that includes the 'secret phrase' the 'secret words' create.

Here are the three blogs participating in the hop......

Laura Shaver
Eileen Mead
Laura Whitaker    (you are here)




And for the record the 'secret word' for my blog is "ScrapMuch?"!  The last phase in the hop is the ScrapMuch? blog, so hop on over there to complete your entry into the contest!


All qualifying entries will be entered into a random draw for this Bo Bunny prize pack....




Good luck and have fun!  The winning entry will be drawn on Tuesday, March 20th!

I also have something crafty to share wit your today.  The other night I made this card for my Mom while crafting with my girlfriends, Anita and Elaine.


I used up some of my October afternoon scraps, and tried to keep it fairly flat as I will be mailing this card.  


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love your card. I have to make one for my mom's b-day this weeekend. Thanks for sharing....gonna go look around for some more inspiration now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Laura! I always love seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Laura.. fun hop and great prize

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspiration Laura, thanks for a chance to win such wonderful blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never blog hopped before (true story!) but this seems like fun :) Thanks for always inspiring Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is lovely and so inspiring...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not going to lie, I miss scrapping with you ladies! love the inspiration you give

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog as always Laura....see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that card. Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your cute cards! Very nice blog. I was glad to visit and participate in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a follower! and loved your hop and your card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!