Friday, March 16, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hi all and happy Friday!

I am looking forward to the ScrapMuch? crop tomorrow! Aside from all of the usual fun and craftiness, it's St. Patrick's Day and my youngest son's birthday!  He will be turning 9 and will be joining me at the crop!  He has waited a long time to be able to go scrapbooking with me, I hope it goes well!  I am not wanting to overdue it for him, as 8 hours of cropping can be a long day for a little boy, so I have arranged for my sister to pick him up after lunch for a play date with my nephew.  He'll have the best of both, time with Mom and time with his cousin!

Anyway, I'm digressing! Here is this week's sketch, in case you are looking for some inspiration.... I think I am working on this one tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!