Friday, March 23, 2012

Adore - ScrapMuch? - My Mind's Eye Sketch

Hi there!

It's Sketch-y Friday over on the ScrapMuch? blog and as you know I like to share my sketches here too!

I am trying to teach myself Photoshop Elements, so you will hopefully notice some changes and parts crossed, some improvements in the quality of my sketches over the next little while,

And speaking of sketches, I decided to play along with the MME sketch this month (you can find out all the information on their blog here), check their sketch..... 


And here is my take on it......

Love this picture, he took it of himself.

 this little journaling emblem is punched from the piece of cardboard that comes with the embellishments packaging, the stars are punched as well.
 some machine stitching just for fun
Bling, brads, a chipboard cloud and a punched star finish it off.

pattern papers - MME 'Fine and Dandy' and 'Lime Twist'
brads, bling, ribbon, chipboard, packaging - MME
Cardstock - CTMH
staples - Tim Holtz

Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!