Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Showers

Hi there!

I have been creating a lot lately!  This morning I made this little card to participate in a few challenges.....

 i used a combination of American crafts and Jillibean Soup papers. Thw twin is MME and the bling is ZVA.
The little umbrella was die cut with my Cricut using the April Showers cartridge.

I am participating in the fallowing challenges.....
Little Red Wagon - spring coloursJoyful Stampers - Inspire me Friday's anything goes challenge
Paper Playtime - Use and umbrella and a die cute on your project.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Man I haven't busted out my cricut in soooo long, I miss it :( but this card it super cute and oh so spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE this one Laura. Such a gorgeous card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Laura! Thanks for joining in the fun at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely Laura!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Joyful Stamper's Inspire Me Fridays!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!