Sunday, April 29, 2012

Elaphantastic!

Hello all!

I created this card for a friend's little boy that is turning 3 on Tuesday!  I was able to play along with a couple of challenges in the process.  First off I used this sketch from Freshly Made....

 And secondly, I took on the C.R.A.F.T  challenge to use an animal on a project.

This is what I came up with.....

 The little elephant may look a little off centre, but if you look closely you will see he is actually on a spring, and bounces around.  This sketch was perfect for this card.


  Papers, stamp and spring are from CTMH.  Image coloured with Copics.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so adorable. I love the spring idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Laura! Love your springy elephant and your use of bright colours. Thanks for playing at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card ... love that springy elephant and i love your colouring too ... awesome job!
    thanks for joining us at Freshly made sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!