Saturday, April 21, 2012

Enjoy the Ride

Hi there!

I took a bit of time to create a card based on this fun sketch by Frosted Designs.....



I pulled out some Jillibean leftovers and a PTI stamp and came up with this.....


The little Jillibean sentiment went perfect with this stamp set.  The sentiment reads ' A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun, enjoy the journey'.  I removed the 'enjoy the journey' portion and stamped 'enjoy the ride'.  It is close enough to the original sentiment but goes a little better with my little car, that I stamped, embossed and added a bit of yellow and grey copic to.

Thanks for popping by!  I hope you have a great day!  I am off to  a crop!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love how you used the tickets! Great idea! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ... I like what you've done with the sentiment and the tickets. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Laura! I love the use of the car stamp and the beautiful sentiment. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, love the tickets, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!