Thursday, April 05, 2012

Go Fly a Kite - My MInd's Eye

Hello there!

Just popping in for a quick share today.  I create this two page layout while scrapping with friends.  The  photos are of my little guy trying to fly his kite last summer, and so of course the Go fly a Kite line from MME's Lime Twist collection was a perfect choice.

I found taking photos of kite flying a little challenging, may have to revisit it from another approach this coming summer.  The layout is pretty simple as I wanted to add several photos.

This little punched circle flowers were fun and easy to create, cheerful and whimsical - kind of like flying a kite!  ;)

The dimensional kite is made by layering triangles over a diamond shape with foam tape.  The cloud had rain drops attached but that didn't fit with my theme so I trimmed them off.
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope we all have kite flying days this summer.
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Laura this is too cute.. great accents and fun double

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful double-page.....they are my favourite. Love all the little accents you added too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!