Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Joy of Being 2 - Canadian Scrapbooker Sketch - CTMH - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

I am back with another layout to share with you.  This time I played along with this sketch......

from Canadian Scrapbooker.  They always incorporate so many photos on a page that it is fun and challenging at the same time.

This is what I came up with....

 I used some more photos that we discovered when we cleaned out my mother-in-law's house last year.  These are of my oldest when he was so sweet and wee.  He spent many, many hours playing with his Poppa in their backyard.  His Poppa was his main caregiver while my husband and I were at work for a couple of years, until my Mother-in-law retired.  We were so fortunate to have such amazing care for him.  And luckier still that his days were documented.

 The tiny alpha stickers are my Canadian content for this challenge, they are from Rose Moka.  Papers are from MMe, wood elements from CTMH.



Thanks fro visiting again!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a great title! Looking at all the fun Chris is having makes me wish I was 2 again ... lol. Love the colour combos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!