Monday, April 02, 2012

Game Night - Let's Get Sketchy - My Mind's Eye

Hello all!

Today I am sharing the first reveal for April for Let's Get Sketchy, have a peak at this sketch....





beautiful, right?

And even though this is not really my week to play along, how could I not!  This is what I came up with......

 these photos were taken at our trailer last summer, we made a point of playing a game together once a week - otherwise our little man was out playing with friends every night!
 I love the punch of yellow with this paper.  the feathers were leftovers in my stash and I like how they look on this page.
 A couple of brads, a die cut and a couple of punched butterflies adorn the upper corner.
I love the fun look of my Thickers overlapping and squoooshed together!

Now why don't you play along?  If you play twice a month you get a chance to win a prize!  Don't forget to pop over to the LGS blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!

Thanks for visiting.
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!