Monday, April 09, 2012

Home School - Let's Get Sketchy - Bo Bunny

Hello ladies!

Thanks for stopping by!  Today is Monday, so that means I have a Let's Get Sketchy reveal for you today! 

Guess what?  This week the team got to play with one of my sketches!  I am super excited to see what they all created!  Here is my sketch.....

 And this is my take on it....

 I had some BoBunny school themed paper in my stash so I hauled them out.  They worked perfect with these photos of my little guy, doing his home schooling work. (We home schooled for part of a year.)
 This little black emblem looks like a little chalkboard, so I hand wrote my title in white marker.  The ruler is Maya Road as well as the little wooden disks.  The pencils are ... watt for it.... IKEA!  Yup, you read it write.... while I was looking around for something to add to my layout I ran across a stash of these little pencils that Timmy 'acquired' during out last trip to IKEA, and they worked perfect!

You should really play along, it's fun, you might win a prize and you will complete a layout!  Doesn't get much better than that right?  Don't forget to pop over to the LGS blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!

Thanks for visiting, I truly appreciate it!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Elaine UrbanowiczApril 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM

    I love this sketch Laura and really enjoyed playing along with it :) Your embellishment cluster in this layout with the pencils is so creative! Amazing!! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!