Monday, April 16, 2012

Vroom - Let's Get Sketchy - CTMH

Hello there!

Happy Monday!  they aren't all bad, because Monday's now mean there is a new sketch to play with at Let's Get Sketchy!

Here is a look at this week's sketch....


and here is my take on it.......

I decided to keep my background neutral since there is so much colour in my photos.  I had some pattern papers form Close to my Heart that coordinated with the photos, but I used them sparingly.
 I had some stickers that coordinated with these papers so I create a little badge with some as I changed the three brads in the sketch to this strip element.
Die cut and embossed stars with a metallic flourish, courtesy of my friend Jenn.
I loved this little picture of Timmy, so I highlighted it with a few embellies.
Layers, layers, layers stickers, flourishes, and die cuts!

Are you gonna play along?  You should give it a try!  Don't forget to pop over to the LGS blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!

Thanks for visiting! i love it when you do, and I love it when you leave me a comment, too!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!