Monday, April 23, 2012

My Guy - Let's Get Sketchy - CTMH

hello all!

i am back with my weekly post for Let's Get Sketchy!  This week's sketch is a lot of fun, check it out....

And this is my take on it.....
These papers are from MME and seemed to suit this photo of my second son, Jon, quite well.  This photo was taken almost 3.5 years ago, wow, that's hard to believe!  He is now 20, that's harder to believe!
 These sweet little felt mushrooms are from CTMH.
Fuzzy felt Thickers for my title and punched circles for my banner.

Don't forget to pop on over to the blog to check out what the rest of the DT has created, and why don't you play along while you are at it!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. fabulous take on sketch .. great photo, fun colours and accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I am feeling those little felt fungi for a page about a FUN GUY! Ok, seriously, such a great treatment for a great sketch and photo. You super talented, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textures that you brought in with the felt ... and the folded circle banner is really cool (I'll have to lift that idea for sure!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!