Thursday, April 19, 2012

Live Fast and Stay Pretty

Hi there!

I wanted to pop in quick and share a card that I created .....


I used this sketch...


by Retro Sketches , LOVE IT!

And I was inspired by Papercrafts Connections challenge to use a silhouette.  

I chose a long narrow silhouette, that sits really nicely on my card design.  I also decided to emboss my stamped image in brown on a patterned paper, to jazz it up a little.  I wanted a more mod silhouette to go with this Retro Sketch.

papers - Authentique
Stamp - CTMH

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm loving those banners and that funky image of the girl! So glad you played along with us at Retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cool. Love the card and the fun sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Love the stamp silhouette and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovley card and a great sketch, I love a good card sketch, you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool take on the sketch, Laura! Those papers and image are awesome! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!