Sunday, April 29, 2012

Loopy - Jillibean Soup Sketch

Hello all,

I am back again with another project to share.  This time I use Jillibean's monthly sketch as the basis of my layout.  Have a look.....


This one stumped me a little, and I had to go back to my stash of photos a couple of times.  Once I looked at them from a different perspective it was a little easier.  I chose photos of my youngest learning to tie his shoes, and realized that it was totally okay to crop out the little bit of the back of his head that was showing in the photos, to make the photos a more appropriate size for this sketch.  Check it out....


 I stuck pretty close to the sketch with the exception of matting all of my photos onto one long mat.  The colour scheme is fairly neutral and masculine.


 Some loopy hemp here and there to emphasize the theme.
 And journaling makes up for the lack of a head shot, so the kids will know which one of them is the focus of this layout.

Thanks for looking.

Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Okay LOVE the photos. And great LO too!!! My middle boy just learned how to tie his shoes so your giving me ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a witty title!! I love how the simplicity of the layout leaves the focus on the photos. I also am loving those embossed stars!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!