Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh Gnome You Didn't and a birthday.

Hi there!  I wanted to pop in and share a couple of cards that I created to play along with some challenges.

First up I used this sketch from Mojo Monday.....

When I was rooted around in my stash trying to decided what product to use to create my card, it was a tag that actually helped me to decide!  Check out my card.....

Love that tag!


Next up is a sketch from There She Goes Clear Stamps .....


Well unfortunately, I do not own any stamps from this company, but I did have this little girl all coloured and so I hauled out my Authentique 'Gathering' 6 x 6 paper pack and made this....

I couldn't resist adding a large fluffy bow, which necessitated moving my sentiment a little... but that allowed me to add a cute little clothes pin so all is good, right?


Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Both are super cute...so mush to awe over! But my fave is the gnome card. Love a good pun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very cute ... I love the orange ribbon "messy bow thing" with the clothespin ... and who wouldn't laugh at "oh gnome you didn't" .... lol ... such charachter. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Laura!! (As always...) That jillibean tag always makes me giggle and I absolutely love the fancy bow with the clothes peg. It compliments your beautifully coloured stamp :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely all good! Great take on the sketch and I love your big fluffy bow! Thanks for joining us at TSG this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image - I have some, just never colored her up!! Great bow and layering. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!