Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Playing along with ScrapMuch?'s April Colour Challenge

Hi there!

ScrapMuch? released their new colour challenge today.  The colours are fresh and spring-y.

I decided to make an altered item for my project, have a peek.....

 I used some leftover bits and bobs from the Jillibean Easter Collection.  The bunny was cut form my Cricut onto brown card stock  and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug with the wood grain embossing folder to give it some texture.


Those of you that joined up at our last crop may recognize this sweet little canvas that came in our loot bags.  I certainly managed to put it to good use!

Thanks for visiting me today!  Why don't you play along too!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and eastery! I actually drooled a bit when I saw the bunny ... totally looks like a delicious chocolate bunny :)
    I am looking forward to playing along with the ScrapMuch? colour challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!