Thursday, April 12, 2012

Playing along with some challenges

Hi there!

I thought I would procrastinate a little from my long 'to do' list and my housework and make a few cards......

This first card I created for 'Freshly Made Sketches" sketch number 30.  Here is the sketch...

And this is the card I created.....

I wasn't really sure what kind of card I wanted to create, but when I came across this glittery paper in my stash (sorry I have no idea where it is from), I decided to create a wedding or anniversary card.

 A punched vellum butterfly adds a soft and romantic touch.

 I used some organdy ribbon from CTMH to create this little ruffle.  And added a string of beads that I have had kicking around for quite some time now (maybe 10 years, yikes).  I really loved that I was able to use up things from my stash for this card, too!


Thank you for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and great use of some stash! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Laura! I love your flower and the ribbon ruffle is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... this is one terrifc card ...love all our detailing - the vellum butterfly, elegant pearls and gorgeous stick pins ... love that stash!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!