Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simply Wonderful

Hi there!

I am back tonight to share another card that I created this evening!  I needed another birthday card so I used CardPatterns Sketch 161 to help me with a layout!  Have a look at this sweet sketch.....


This is the card I created .....
 I used a MFT stamp and die set that I picked up at Scrapfest.  And made some rolled ribbon flowers to add on top of my Kaisercraft wooden flourish.

thank you so much for stopping by to have a look at what I have been up to!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Laura! I'm loving the rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The ribbon flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love those sparkly flowers. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those ribbon flowers...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CardPatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CardPatterns.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!