Friday, April 06, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hello ladies!

Happy Friday!  As always I have a new sketch to share with you.....

Do you have scrappy plans this weekend?  I have a date night with the hubs tomorrow evening, we are going to see an old friend of my hubs perform some blues at a local club, we are really looking forward to it!  I do hope to do some scrapping on Sunday though.

Leave me a comment if you play with this sketch and I will come visit your blog and leave you some love!

Oh and have you heard that ScrapMuch? has released the details of their fall retreat!  They are even offering an Early Bird Booking bonus!  You can find out all of the deets here!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch Laura.....if only I had time to play :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!