Friday, April 20, 2012

Garden Boy - ScrapMuch? - My MInd's Eye

hi there!

It's Friday and I am back to share a little sketch with you.....

My apologies that it is all in grey scale, my PSE was playing tricks on me and I couldn't wait for my son to get home to 'edumacate' his mama!

I had a little time to play with this sketch, this is what I came up with.....
 I came across some pictures of my oldest son and his Poppa, when we were clearing out my mother in laws house,  as these are long before the digital age I have to work with what I've got.  Lucking these pictures look okay cropped down to this size and more importantly the amazing bond between these two is documented.  I used some old MME paper scraps that I had kicking around.  The tree rubon is from BoBunny and also from my stash of oldies but goodies.
 Love these wooden mushrooms I bought from ScrapMuch? a couple of weeks ago.
 A few bits and bobs adorn the lower corner.
 I love this little journaling card I pulled out of another pile of old good stuff.
The banner was cut from pattern paper, and layered over some ribbon.

Leave me a comment if you play along with this sketch so I can pop over to your blog / gallery and check it out!

Hope it inspires just the same!
Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!