Friday, April 27, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hello and happy Friday!

I hope you have had a great week!  At my house we are starting our weekend running!  Our little guy has swimming and basketball tonight, tomorrow I am attending a crop and then Saturday night we are hooking up with friends for some good food, great company and a bevie or two!

 I will be playing with this sketch that I created for ScrapMuch? , will you have some time to play?


These layouts with small photos can be fun, they are great if you are an instagramer (I am not), or if you scrap old photos before the digital age and you really need to crop them to focus in on the subject (I have been doing a fair bit of this lately), or if you just like to fit a few photos on a single page layout.  Either way, I hope you enjoy it!

And remember if you decide to play along, leave me a comment and I will pop over to your blog or other gallery and leave you some love!

Have a great weekend.
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The life of a mom with boys huh!!! I will try and play (It's been so long since I've done a LO).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!