Wednesday, April 18, 2012

True Love

Hi there!

I have a card to share today ......

 The papers are a mixture of October Afternoon, BoBunny and MME.  The ribbon is BoBunny, felt is PTI, stick pin is Maya Road.
I made 2 sizes of PTI felt flowers with my MFT die.

I created it to play along with the following challenge sites......

Made Especially for You - which challenged us to use 3 flowers on our project

Scrapfit Challenge #66 - which challenged us to use the colours sand, mint and cherry on a project


Sweet Sunday Sketch # 156 - which challenged us to use this sketch......


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card, I truly appreciate it!
Laura
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Those felt flowers are beautiful Laura! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing card!! You rocked this color combination and I love your stick pin!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is gorgeous!!! I so stole the sketch, too!! Great work, everything looks so beautiful together! Thank you sooooo much for playing along with us at Made Especially For You this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing at Made Especially for You this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card, LOVE the ribbon strips and great flowers!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING card!i really love those flowers,gorgeous!I am so glad you played along at Scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and take on the sketch! The red flowers are so sweet. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!