Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bathing Beauty

Hi there,

Back again today (tonight) (this morning) whatever, with another quick share for you!

I created this cute little card using this sketch from I {heart} Sketches.......
 And I used this colour challenge from  Colour Throwdown....
And, All that Scraps challenge of anything goes as long a we used a stamp available in their shop.

This is what I came up with.....
 I wish I could have got a better photograph but it is a challenge while we are away.  The papers are from Memory Makers.

 This sugar Plums Polka dot Emma is so sweet, I love to colour her!
Copics used
Thank you for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! love the pretty papers with your cutie image:-)Thank you for joining us at All That scraps Wednesday challenge
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, and great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colors...your coloring is beautiful - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job combining the color and sketch challenges! Love the sweet image, the twine, flower, and velvet ribbon. Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little girl! I love the colour combo and the sweet little flower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!