Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birdy Thank You

Hi there,

It has been one of those days, you know the kind - when you want to play with your scrappy stuff and one thing after another creeps it's way onto your to do list!  Well a half hour ago I ran down and created this card and I want to share it with you quickly tonight.

 please forgive the inadequate lighting.
 The flowers are embossed with Zing and the little birds are die cut with my Cricut using the Picturesque cartridge.  I was kind of going for a silhouette look, not quite sure I hit it, but I think the card is nice and clean and graphic so that's okay.

I am entering it over at CAS-usal Fridays that has a challenge running to use a bird on a project. And at iSpy Sketches for this week's sketch.

Thanks fro visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Love the black accents :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aqua embossing is just lovely! Reminds me I need to get myself some Zing powders. ;) Love the houndstooth strip, too. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really lovely. I like the soft blue against the black, and the font of the sentiment looks great! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch and the stamping on this one! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely touch your embossed flowers are in the soft blue! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!