Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Be the change that you want to See...

Hello all!

I am playing along with a couple of challenges today!  First up is this sketch challenge.....
... by Deconstructing Jen.  I like that there are no time limits to playing along with these sketches.  Though, if you like to have the chance at being featured for your creation, you may want to get your card in early.  I just like having a few extra sketches in my arsenal for when the need arises.

Secondly, over at Moxie Fab World they are having a 'Spectacular Spectacles" challenge, which of course, means you must use glasses or spectacles on your project.

This is what I came up with...



I used some October Afternoon 'Nine to Five' papers, because I like the colours and because it seemed like something you may need glasses for.  I also printed this quote from Ghandi because it seemed fitting.

Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the paper that you chose ... and such a fitting sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses is fab and so is this card!!! great use of colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and sentiment! Great job with the Moxie Fab Spectacular Spectacles challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!