Sunday, May 27, 2012

Campfire Nights

Hi all!

I have a quick share today (because I have to run and do some yard work) .  Yesterday, I squeezed in a layout in between errands, spending time with the hubs after his trip and entertaining friends.  Somehow I love it even more when I can create a little at a time while still living my life! hehe  Leaving a project on the go and working on it a few minutes here and there is a great way to multi task.

Any, I used this sketch from The Paper Variety.....
Sometimes I prefer other types of challenges, but this sketch challenge really spoke to me.

This is what I created....
 I seem to be on a bit of a red kick lately.  This time I even hauled out my red paint and added it around the edges of my layout.  These papers are older one from MME.
 I know it is hard to tell but there is also a hint of brown paint on top of the red paint.  I had so much fun with my paints.
 I didn't have any embellies for this paper pack, which means I get to treasure hunt form my stash!  This sticker and button are left overs from October Afternoon's Farmhouse collection.

Thank you for visiting!

Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Really cute layout. Your bonfire makes me want a smores. hehe. Thanks for sharing.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red paper and paint! Great sketch and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with all that red! And that paint edging effect is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!