Friday, May 04, 2012

Fly - My MInd's Eye

Hi there!

I had a little time to craft last night, and managed to snap a few photos today between some housework chores.  When I only have a little time to craft, I find grabbing a sketch makes things really easy.  This time I grabbed this sketch .....

...from Card Patterns

And I also played along with this bingo challenge .....

This is what I came up with....


 These MME papers felt just perfect for this sketch, with a little double dot cardstock for my banner and some pretty grey seam binding ribbon.  I thought this might make a lovely graduation card.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... this is really elegant. I love the brad attaching the tag and the monochromatic colours. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Laura! Love the muted colors. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great colours and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!