Saturday, May 05, 2012

Gone Fishin'

Hi there!

 I am back tonight with one more little card to share.  This time I used this sketch ....

 from Card Positioning Systems as my inspiration.


And this is what I came up with....
 I think this little fisher man is so cute and serves as the perfect accent to the front of my card.  He is mounted on a wood grained embossed piece of kraft paper.  The polka dot paper is from Jillibean.  The little ticket is handmade and stamped with a wood grain pattern and the embossed with white powder.
Thank you so much for visiting I really appreciate ti!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl ... you are soooo talented. I'm definitely going to have to take some colouring lessons from you! I love the little fisherman! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and what a nice use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola!
    pretty card by CPS-263 sketch
    This is my card:

    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/maniquis-vintage.html

    Hugs!!
    from Chile
    Carolina ArteScrap

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!