Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hello all!

This post is a little bit more of a personal share, but I have a card too!

To my love:  I cannot believe that we have now been married for 25 years.  It seems so surreal that we have walked hand in hand for so long; through good times and tough, joys and tears.  You know, my heart still gives a little leap when you return home from work each day, still skips a beat when you look at me the way that only you do.  I appreciate you, love you, and desire you more now than ever; for I understand more today than that sweet day we were married, what a true friend, partner and lover should be.  And you encompass it. 

This is the card that I made for him, a little more glitzed up that I would normally make for him, but heck it is our 25th!

 I used some older Lost and Found papers form MME, because I loved the aged look and the sparkle! 
 A little die cut and embossed heart with some Stickles for extra glitz.
 I created the sentiment in PSE, it's pretty basic as I am only still learning how to use it, but I like it - it works!
 
 I used this sketch from Deconstructing Jen ....

Thank you for visiting!
Laura
xoxo 

PS>  Hurry home for our big date tonight, Ian. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful card ... I just love it! Ian is so lucky to have such a talented wife ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me tear up a bit...lol (must be the hormones!!) Beautiful! Just like you :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!