Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday cubed

Hi there!

I needed a few birthday cards so when my friend Victoria was over to scrap last night, I whipped these up.

First up, I played along with Unscripted Sketches....


And this is my take, using some Fancy Pants fall papers....


Next up is this one from Mojo Monday.....


And this is my take , using some Authentique papers and some Fancy pants embellies with CTMH alphas......


And this next one  is from  Freshly Made Sketches .....

And this is my take using Authentique and a sweet swirly die from Memory Box that arrived in my mail box yesterday!

I also made one more, but I cannot share it right now, watch for it in an upcoming blog hop!

Thanks for visiting!  i love it when you do!
Laura
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so jealous that you whipped up these beautiful cards in one night! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, the white flowers are so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all soooo gorgeous! What a beautiful new butterfly border! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those swirly flowers! Pretty cards~!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!