If you are here for the Made Especially for You Blog Hop, click here.
I am back (yet) again to share a layout with you. This is based on this sketch courtesy of Pagemaps......
• Create a layout about a friend or friends you haven't seen in a long time (or "create a layout that celebrates a special friendship).
• Create a layout about a place that's special to you.
• Create a layout about a dream that came true (that is the theme of Courtney's sample page above).
• Create a layout about your first love.
• Create a layout inspired by the cover of "A Sweethaven Summer."
|I would love to read this!|
This is my take on the sketch......
|I pulled the blues, greens and soft white sand colours from the book as well and the hint of red, with these Jillibean papers.|
I didn't quite hit the mark on any of the other suggested themes, though we were celebrating love in these photos, we were celebrating the 6th anniversary of our son's adoption!
Thanks for popping in!