Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello and Happy Mother's Day!

If you are here for the Made Especially for You Blog Hop, click here.


I am popping in to share a card today, but most of all I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and all you Mom's that pop in today!



Mom, even though I am not with you today, I am thinking of you and I love you lots!  Thank you for all of the help you gave me along the way, while I was learning to be a Mom.  There is nothing like a 'life line' to your Mom when you need a little helping hand or a good piece of advice.  Thank you for being my personal hero.  Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

This is the card that I made for her (using some October Afternoon goodies)....


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card .... i love that lace trim! Just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!