Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fish On!

Hello there!

I spent the weekend with my hubby and little guy at our vacation trailer and of course, I took some scrappy stuff with me.  While the boys were out fishing I had time to play a little.  I decided to use sketch 34 from Freshly Made Sketches.....
And this is what I came up with.....

 Tee hee! Of course it's fishing inspired! lol 
 I had some screen material lying around and added it to my card, and wouldn't you know it makes the perfect spot to hang a fishing lure.  Which then means it has to be a Father's Day card!

papers by October Afternoon


I am also entering this card at Aud Sentiments for their 'Dad' theme challenge.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The fishing lure is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea with the fishing line and lure! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... what a great fishing inspired card this is ... the texture, the trinkets ... super cool!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I love the netting and elements! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That netting is genius! And I love the addition of the fishing lure. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, the netting and lure are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!