Monday, May 07, 2012

Cheethe - Let's Get Sketchy - CTMH

Hi all!

I am here with my weekly LGS layout to share with you!  This week we were given this sketch to play with.....

It is a great sketch and I had a lot of fun with it, check out my take on it.....

I know my title is a little kooky, being a lisp-y version of 'cheese' but I thought it was apt, so it is what it is!  The papers are from MME.

and here are a few close ups.....

This fun little puffy heart embellie adds some lovely dimension to my layout.  Watch for a tutorial for this heart on Wednesday.
An inked chipboard hear with a button on it creates a nice little cluster, and soem depth to my layout.
I decided to make a ruffled paper ring instead of using a circle on my layout to mix tings up a bit.  I further enhanced this with another embellie cluster.
Why don't you pop on over to Let's Ger Sketchy and see what the rest of the design team has come up with, you will definitely not be disappointed!  And better yet, why don't you play along with us!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. So cute .. title and everything! The ruffled paper ring is really unique ... I'll definitely be trying that out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Laura! Love the title and the orange/blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this sketch! The stitched heart is my fav! You've inspired me (once again) to try out this challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I love all your elements on your layout! Fantastic work Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute and fun layers of fun accents

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!