Monday, May 14, 2012

Eggstra Sweet - Let's Get Sketchy

Hello there and happy Monday to you!

Monday means I get to share a new Let's Get Sketchy sketch with you and my taker on it, too!

Here is the sketch....

And here is my take on it....

I kept the basic layout the same, but chose to add more embellies as we all know I loooovvve embellies!  I also chose to stitch the circle element on my page to add texture.  The papers are from CTMH.


Here are some close up shots....

sweet little flowers and chipboard buttons adorn my stitched circle

a Kaisercraft wooden egg and some flowers look so pretty together.  i also popped a piece of subtly patterned paper behind the egg to help it pop off the photo

These little bunnies were hand cut out of a BoBunny sticker
Why don't you pop on over to Let's Ger Sketchy and see what the rest of the design team has come up with, you will definitely not be disappointed!  And better yet, why don't you play along with us!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wonderful page! love how you did your circle! and that paper-backed wooden egg is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous take on the sketch.. very cool egg and love the stitched circle and all the little amazing details

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!