Monday, May 21, 2012

You and Me - Let's Get Sketchy

Hi there!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  In Canada, it is still the weekend as we are celebrating a holiday today!  I do not think I will be getting any scrappy time in today as I am heading home from our trailer later today, however, it is definitely on my things to do this week!

Let's Get Sketchy has revealed another great sketch today, check it out.....
I had a lot of fun with this one......
I stayed true to the sketch, keeping everything angled, but chose to add only one photo and not taking my title around the corner.  I hauled out my paper crimper to texture-ize some cardstock, in lieu of another patterned paper.  And I did add a little tag to include some journaling on my page.

Here are some close up shots....


All papers and most embellies are CTMH.

Why don't you pop on over to Let's Ger Sketchy and see what the rest of the design team has come up with, you will definitely not be disappointed!  And better yet, why don't you play along with us!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Laura, I love this page!! love the colors, the design and the GREAT photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the blues & greens in the Miracle kit! Love that you used the bracket shape instead of a circle in the sketch - great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details on this one! The font you picked for the slanted title is so fitting ... and that beautiful blue flower really set things off! Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch! The colors match your photo perfectly. The details are just the right touch. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!