Monday, May 28, 2012

Corn Maze - Let's Get Sketchy - CTMH

Hi there!

Can you believe May is drawing to a close?  The count down for the end of the school year as there is less than a month left,  I am looking forward to taking lots of summer photos to keep me in stock for months to come!

I want to share a layout I created with this pretty sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.....


And here is my take on it....

i decided to scrap this fall photo of my little guy taken a few years ago.  i used my tim holtz die to make some leaves and added ink and crinkled them for texture.  all of these papers are from ctmh as are the wooden embellishments
here are some close up shots.....
ctmh wooden bird with kaisercraft bling for his eye

ctmh wood dragonfly, kaisercraft bling and a bobunny chipboard flourish

ctmh wood flower and bobunny bling
Why don't you pop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and see what the rest of the design team has come up with, you will definitely not be disappointed!  And better yet, why don't you play along with us!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Thank you for always showing a nice layout! Great sense of unity with the photo page! Love the your used colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect fall LO! love your crinkled leaves and your clustering! very pretty and dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout ... I really love those leaves and all of the lovely fall colours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!