Wednesday, May 02, 2012

lucky with leibster

Hi there!

I have some fun news to share, I received a Liebster Blog Award from my scrappy friend Eileen

Thank you  Eileen  for saying such sweet things about me, and for this award!

Now ... “What is a Liebster Blog Award?”  Well, the origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved".  It is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them!

One of the best parts of the award is that I get to pass the award along to five of my favourite bloggers with less than 200 followers!
 I thought I would like to honour some of the ladies that are on the Let's Get Sketchy Design Team with me, so in no particular order, I present the following 5 talented ladies....


Check out their blogs!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Laura! Very sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, firstly thanks for coming to my blog. Am new to all of this so appreciate it. Now this is just what I was looking for to make a few little gifts for a school fete...thanks sooooo much..♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Laura. So sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Laura. Your to sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!