Monday, May 07, 2012

Mom You're just purr-fect - Made Especially for You

Hi there!

I am excited to share my first official entry for my duties as part of the DT at Made Especially For You!  
 I am even more excited that my friend Eileen was accepted onto the team as well, and we get to share this adventure together!

This week's challenge was to create a Mother's Day card and include some ribbon on it.  We were also fortunate enough to get to play with a MelJen digital stamp!

 This is the card that I created.....

I had so much fun colouring this MelJen digi,  and creating the little sentiment to go along with it.


 I used all of these colours on my digi.  One little tip I can give you when working on digital stamps is to heat set them before you start colouring, so that the printer ink doesn't bleed into your image.

I also used this sketch from Deconstructing Jen.....

 It was a great sketch to work with.  I added a bit to it, including the ribbon and I love how it turned out!

Now why don't you pop on over to  Made Especially For You to see what the rest of the Design Team has created and better yet, why don't you play along for your chance to win this week's fab prize!

Made Especially for You is teaming up with the 'Die Cuttin' Divas' for  a 'May I have this dance" blog hop  on May the 11th.  So make sure you come back and join in on all of the fun!


Thank you for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Laura! I love what you did with this card and the stamp ... such a purr-fect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute!! You definitely have some awesome copic coloring skills under your belt! :-)
    I will make sure to try that tip next time I use digis! TFS!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Laura! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card and congrats on your 1st new DT reveal...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card, Laura. It turned out so cute! You did an awesome job coloring too. I will be that good one day. ; )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!