Monday, May 14, 2012

Made Especially for You May Week 2 Reveal

Hello there!

If you are looking for my Let's Get Sketch-y Reveal, please scroll down.  Thank you!

This week's challenge at Made Especially for You is super fun!  We are challenging you to create  a card based on this sketch....


And our sponsor for this week is Bugaboo Stamps.

 The design team was fortunate enough to get to choose ANY digital stamp we wanted to play with, from Bugaboo Stamps!  How generous!

This is the card that I created when I combined my stamped image and this week's sketch.....

 I love this little dolly seamstress stamp, it is beyond adorable!
 I had fun colouring her to coordinate with these American Crafts papers, with my Copics.

 Copic colours used on this project.
And some little Maya Road spools wrapped with twine from Stamping Up and Jillibean Soup finish this card off nicely! 

Thank you SEW much ;)  for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I really love your coloring skills and that you share with us which copics you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew adorable...lol! What a beautifully coloured stamp! I also love all the stitching detail around the papers. Just beautiful Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute I absolutely love the spools! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Copics bend at your will honey! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!