Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pixie Dust

Hi there!

I have a card to share with you today.  For inspiration I used this sketch.....
... by Card Patterns.

And I used this colour challenge.....
The Challenge...Purple, Orange, and Black
  by Die Cutting Divas.

And this is what I came up with......

 I am still working on perfecting colouring hair, but this didn't turn out too bad.  I added a bit of detail by doodling with a glitter Gelly Roll pen.

I also added glitter to her little pixie wings.  These papers are from CTMH.

Thank you for visiting today!

Laura
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. So sweet! And I love that we are posting the same challenges on the same days ... we must really be rubbing off on each other! Love the image over that black doily. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your coloring is great! That digi is adorable! Super card! Thanks for sharing with us at DCD this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, you did a fine job!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week, hope to see you next time again!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    I'am a new follower!
    Follow me too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card; thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, I think you did a fabulous job on her hair! Loving the glitter on the wings too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and I love the bling. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card and I especially love the bling. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Your colouring is awesome and that image fits so well inside the circle. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Love that cute image and that bling!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!