Friday, May 18, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hiall!

Happy Friday!  Are you looking forward to the long weekend as much as I am?  I hope to get some crafty time in, and I hope you do too!

Here is this week's sketch for you to play with.....



Now remember, each shape is just a suggestion please feel free to alter the sketch as you see fit!

 And, in case you hadn't heard,  ScrapMuch? is now offering a prize via a random draw.  Anyone playing with at least two sketches a month and linking up their layouts with be entered  into the draw.  Check out the ScrapMuch? blog for all of the details!

Thanks for popping in and if you do play along with this sketch leave me a comment with the url where I can come have a look and leave you some love!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can wait to dive into this one. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!