Thursday, May 03, 2012

Some Exciting News - Card

Hello all!

I have some exciting news to share!  I have joined the design team at Made Especially for You!  This is primarily a card challenge site.   And as I have been creating a ton of cards lately, and having fun doing it, it seems like a great fit.  The team is full of talented ladies and I am really looking forward to starting my official duties on Monday! 

In the meantime,  Made Especially for You  is having a colour challenge this week and I thought I would play along.  Here are the challenge colours ...


This is the card that I created ......

 I used papers and tickets from Jillibean Soup.


I also used this sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #157 as the basis for my card....


Thanks for visiting, and be sure to check back Monday for my first card as an official Made Especially for You DT member!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! I've been enjoying your cards. Now I'm going to check out the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be on the design team together ...I'm loving your skateboarding alligator ... very cool card! You are talented girl!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!