Sunday, May 06, 2012

Today is extra special - American Crafts

Hi there!

A couple of weekends ago, I attended a ScrapMuch? crop, as always I had a lot of fun!  This time they mixed things up a bit and gave us a sketch challenge to play with, along with a package of products to use for the this challenge.  Those of us that participated got entered into a draw for a free crop!  I didn't win the crop, but still had  a lot of fun creating.  And I am glad the girl that won the crop did, that means I will get to chat with her at another crop!

This is the layout that I created.....

 And here are a few detail shots.....


Fun right?  Such a great idea, and we all got an extra layout done!  Papers are from American Crafts.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you used this paper ... it looks so natural and fresh! Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!