Sunday, June 03, 2012

Baby Gift

Hi there!

I am heading off to a baby shower for a sweet friend and thought I'd share the little gift I made for her.

I crocheted this blanket ......
I kept the colour neutral so it would coordinate with wherever my friend would like to use it, crib, stroller, car seat.  However, I added a scalloped edging to make it a little more feminine.
The nursery has an owl theme is sweet girly colours so I created this little stuffed owl to go along with the blanket.  It is silly, but fun to make... and it's the thought, right?
While still on a roll I crocheted this little owl purse for the new big sister!  




Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Such a heartfelt and lovely gift! You are such a multi-talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura these are amazing! I'm sure they are well loved and appreciated. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific work! This is the type of information
    that are meant to be shared across the net. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit upper!
    Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)
    my web site: Baby Strampelsack

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!