Monday, June 18, 2012

He is All That - Let's Get Sketchy - My MInd's Eye,

Hi there!

This is my second post of the day, if you are looking for my Made Especially for You post, please scroll down.

Monday's bring great new sketches over at Let's Get Sketchy!  And today is no exception.  All you have to do for your chance to win is play along with at least 2 of this month's sketches!

Here is this week's sketch, created by fellow DT member Tabitha....


And this is my take on it....
I loved working with this sketch, it is fairly outside of my 'box', and so allowed me to sample a little bit with still using my usual plethora of embellies and details but keeping lots of 'white' space.  This MME collection was so fun and pretty to play with.  Because i love banners or 'fish tails', I couldn't help but add a little vellum one to this layout.

I added texture with cork and chipboard, I also love using my Tiny Attacher.

Somehow, this little AC button was leftover from a precious project... it was perfect here.

The title is a mixture of Authentique and Doodlebug alphas, I just had to poke a little fun at his silly pose!

Love this little wood butterfly form CTMH.


Hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with, and while you are at it why don't you play along for your chance at a great prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo




7 comments:

  1. Ah, Laura this is just precious. I love your layouts and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I think I left a comment for your layout on the card post, which btw is very lovely too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Laura! Love the soft colour scheme & the cute title! Great take on this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I just love the photo. The white space and all your elements are just fabulous! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colours in this ...and great use of the collection! What a great title! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such and adorable LO!! Love the paint splats with the wood and cork butterflies. Such a great touch to tie the twine around the Polaroid!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout I love it!! thanks for playing with us. I'm now your follower!!
    here is my blog

    kerentamir.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!